Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Visit

Hey! I have had a pretty awesome weekend. My aunt came in on Thurs. morning, and she leaves tomorrow morning. We have done a bit of stuff but it was fun to see her. We went shopping (that's how I got this really cute skirt), went out to eat, and we went to Gaslight Theatre. It is this place where they perform goofy plays like a slightly twisted version of Indiana Jones and you can order dinner or dessert. We went and saw Beach Blanket Be-Bop. (Sort of like Beach Blanket Bingo) It was hilarious, and afterwards they had an "I ♥ the 80's Olio" performance thingy. Oh, by the way, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now we are eating our dessert... we had dinner a few hours ago... and then early this morning we brought breakfast up to my dad... and he was able to chose all but the breakfast (it was a surprise meal.) My favorite part of the dinner was the watermelon but everyone else liked the ribs.

I am so confused how other people can write a so much for each post, when I can barely fill this space. Oh well... I guess I can always write about anything and everything just to complete a whole page!

4 comments:

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

i ♥ gaslight theatre!

Mickey said...

hi

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! B.T.W what aunt was it, do i know her?

TumbleBee said...

that post was actuaaly from me(above) i just did something wierd! sorry!:(