Saturday, June 7, 2008
Whoa
OK! I am so glad that I am FINALLY ready. I spent 45 minutes making this when it could of taken 5. It is just impossible for me to think of names! I actually started to cry with all the pressure, even though there really wasn't any present. I couldn't decide on anything, and help from others made me more frustrated even though I was the one asking for it. Now that it is finally done, I am so excited. It seems fun, and an easy way to journal even if you don't have one. I noticed how unique each blog is. Some people write more, others way less. Anyway, I am so glad it's summer. I got out of school 2 weeks ago, and I am so glad I can sleep in. (One of my ideas for my name was sleeping beauty because I love the princess and to sleep.)One of my favorite parts of summer is SCHOOL SHOPPING!!! It is a chance to get a new style for the next year, and most of the money comes from my parents. Of course, I save up too for some extra money, but I don't ever get that much. At my old school they would give you a binder, paper, pencils, etc. They supplied almost everything! But now I need to get the stuff, so that means less money for clothes. At my school, I get my supply list the first week of school, so I don't really know how much to spend on clothes, which in my mind means an opportunity to spend more. I'm extremely sorry if this is hard to follow, I'm new at this... Byes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool! You have your own blog!
yay for blogs!
I know! That's my favorite part of summer too! Shopping! I've already bought 7 pairs of jeans, 5 shirts, and 2 pairs of shoes! I don't normally get that much... but since i'm going to be a freshman, my mom decided to give me a special treat. GO SHOPPING!!!
Post a Comment