Sunday, June 8, 2008

YW

Today was probably one of the saddest days in Young Womens I can ever remember. Sis. Haught or president, and Sis. Done the beehive adviser and 2nd counselor were released. Everyone was crying the entire time and there was no lesson. We just all got up and bore our testimonies and talked about all of our memories. It really was hard thinking that it was their last Sunday in YW. They were really awesome leaders. Sis Haught was always supportive and she was very sweet. Sis. Done had an amazing attitude, she was funny, and she was very open with all of us. I am going to miss them!

3 comments:

Little Bee said...

How sad! And they haven't been my leaders yet! :(

Anonymous said...

That is sad that they were released! They were wonderful leaders. Love ya!

Molly said...

Hey, it's Molly! I know how hard it can be when losing your leaders. I've been through that several times. But, you'll get new leaders and they'll be awesome too!