Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls Camp

Whoa! It has been an extremly long time since I last posted. Anyway, quite a bit has gone on. First things first. Girls camp. I got back on a Saturday around 12:30 or 1 in the afternoon. We had an awesome time. I was a first year though, so it was a little awkward at first. In the end it was really a great experience. Our campsite was at the bottom of the campsite so we had to walk the farthest to get everywhere. We were at the Camp Zion campgrounds. Anyway, our theme was camp BLISS (Be Linked In the Spirit of Sisterhood - or something like that.) Our ward's 'gem' (color) was peridot (lime green) and our princess movie was Princess Diaries. Our skit was hillarious too.

Decorating camp


Chandrie being silly on Inspiration Rock

Michaela, me, Pua, Melissa & Leia


Leia holding up the Camp sign

Everyone acting silly in a group picture

3 comments:

Mickey said...

That must have been fun

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

Girls camp is so much fun! I am glad that you were able to go! :)

TumbleBee said...

u r very lucky u can go to girls camp! i can't wait 'till i am older!