Monday, December 8, 2008

Update-ish

Hey ppls!
I am really bummed, bc my email still doesn't work. Agh! And then I keep leaving stuff @ home for school over the weekend. Life here is WAY different. Right now I'm listening to Maybe. I wonder why Secondhand Serenade isn't everyone's favorite artist. I used to think it was a band, but I learned it was a solo artist. I am stuck here with no commmunication to my friends. Grr. I swear no one will recognize me from home. #1: All I can think about 24/7 is Twilight, home, my own imaginary Edward, and Twilight. #2: I trimmed my hair, and maybe/possibly/just a chance lightened my hair a shad eor two by chemical means. (a.k.a. colored it....) And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home(x4)... I was born to tell you I love you... and I am torn to do whatI have to (x3)... to make your mind, and stay with me tonight. Lalalalalalalalalalalalal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so untouched right now... and need you so much somehow... I can't resist you it's not enough to say I miss you... goin' crazy from the moment I met you! Lalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Im drowning... asphyxiated... I wanna break this spell... that you've created... .... ... bury it.. I won't let you bury it... I won't let you smother it... I won't let you murder it... Our time is running out (x2)... you can't push it underground... you can't stop it screaming out... how did it come to this?.... Lalalalalalalalalalalala!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, those songs were as follows: #1: Your Call (my favorite song ever!!!) #2: Untouched #3: Time is Running Out (from Stephanie Meyer's playlist - Muse - her fave band ever!!!)

Sorry - I was having a random moment there!

Check out Shelby's blog!!! She has Twilight quotes of the day, and she just read it a week or so ago! I'm so proud!!!!

-Byes!

4 comments:

Gramma224 said...

Hi Babe! Keep blogging. You need to do it more often. (I guess I can't say much, however, cause I haven't blogged for awhile.) I have a good excuse...I'm busy getting the tree up, Christmas shopping, etc. I guess you have excuses too...school, school, homework, school. :) But it does sound like you really enjoyed "Twilight"... and that is an understatement. I love you. Wish we could see you at Christmas, but we will come up in a few months...

TumbleBee said...

hey cutie!i really miss you!

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

You colored your hair without telling me!!! PICTURES!!! I agree, Secondhand Serenade is pretty amazerful... and Twilight is almost on my mind 24/7 too (if Justin wasn't my 'brand of heroine' I think it would be on my mind even moreso than it already is! hehe, I had to throw in a little Twilight lingo for ya)

Kai said...

I so did tell you! Like a month ago, remember!? Hehe... I did wonder how married ppl reacted to it!

And I have plenty of excuses... (sniff)
I can't wait to see you all again!

Miss u too!