Tuesday, December 30, 2008
The Host
Omggg! (oh my golly gosh goodness) for Christmas I recieved THE HOST, and I finished it that night! It is sooooooooo good! I love it! A lot of people are on "team Ian", but I still have feelings for Jared! Hehe... I've noticed that Stephanie has a real thing for competition between guys. and she likes her female characters to have multiple loves. Arg. That does get a little annoying... I like Edward better than the two of them combined. Anyway, it was amazerful! I ♥ it! The entire time, it seemed like it was going to end right then. But the book continued to my amazment. It was a long book. The longer, the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha...she does like to have multiple guys huh? but yes, by far, EDWARD IS THE BEST!! team edward all the way baby!! i still need to read the Host!!
Just a question... how do you that heart???
I will have to finish the series so that I can decide which team I am on!
Love you!
the heart is & h e a r t s ; without any spaces ♥
Post a Comment