Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twilight Pics #2

It is 12:44 and I am still in my PJs. Fun stuff. I bet that if I dedicated an entire day to it, I could read the entire Twilight series, including Midnight Sun. I have a gift for speedreading. But it doesn't feel like speed reading 'cause it is normal for me. Plus, since the books are so addictive, I get caught in it and am finished before I know it. I have gotten a few ppl I know to start reading them. Hehe... Oh! I got more pics!

Hehe...





There you go Harry Potter fans!





So true!

Hehe...

My personal favorite...

Hehe...

3 comments:

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

hehe... I liked the pics, and those books are more addictive than imaginable! Hopefully you are enjoying your break... I love you!

ps: it has been raining all morning and every once and a while i hear thunder in the distance...

Melinda said...

hey!! i love twilight too!!! how are you?

Mickey said...

Twilight is so awesome