Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blah!!!!

So I am moved in now. Hooray. I miss all of my friends a ton, my e-mail doesn't work, and I am out of battery on my cell - the charger is packed away somewhere. Hmm... what else is interesting? I hate my new school bc it is so different, the choir class is stupid (college work with 2nd grade level songs), and I have to ride a bus. Ugh. Oh well. I am as much a Twilight fanatic as ever, and I saw the movie on Friday. It was better than expected, yet still not worthy to be compared to the book. I am absolutly freezing here, although it is not as bad as expected, and it is pretty warm for December. I now have evidence that global warming does exist. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! Back to Twilight. Turns out, when I was younger I visited Forks, went to First Beach, and stayed the night in Port Angeles!!! How cool is that? and there is video evidence. Hah! That is sure to beat you Gabby! Some of the only friends I have right now are in church, and only one has any classes with me. Too bad. Right now me and Gabby are converting Shelby to Twilight, and she is going along nicely. Your next Maddie!

Hey anybody back home, I want you to know that I miss all of you terribly, and I think of all of you everyday. Here is an interesting fact: since Bella was dreading coming to Forks, she loved it. But since I didn't think much of it for awhile, I am absolutley hating it. Weird huh? you would think opposite. I guess I just don't have an Edward to save me. Sigh.

Anyway, I just got a new favorite song. It used to be Fall For You from Secondhand Serenade, now it's Your Call from Secondhand serenade. Check it out!

Byes!

1 comment:

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

Wait a sec... Was First Beach the one where the clams were squirting us in the video or am I thinking of somewhere else??? That was a fun vacation!!!